- to reduce the extent of school underachievement (attendance and education abilities ) in thetarget group.
- to engage the students in practical (informative, skills development and workshops) and sports activities, making them more responsible and more involved in school and out-of-school life.
- to facilitate an exchange of good practices between the schools and find solutions as alternatives
- to formal education, to improve key competences.
- to develop good life habits (communication, healthy lifestyle) through group work. 30 students from each country will participate in four practical activity sessions.
- to strengthen cooperation between the local authorities, regional associations and the schools in the process of educating the students.
The students' awareness concerning the importance of education will be raised